Use Kroger Rewards to Benefit our Chapter
Members and family and friends, don't forget to register your Kroger Rewards Plus card with our Non-profit Organization Number 73505! We will receive from Kroger 1% of your purchase every time you shop at Kroger and swipe your card. Here are the instructions:
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
3. If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
4. Click on Sign In/Register
Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
6. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
7. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
8. Update or confirm your information.
9. Enter NPO number(73505) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink